Information pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Trust is important, especially when your personal data are concerned. Therefore, we consider it as our duty only to ask for data that are absolutely necessary and to safeguard these data from misuse. Värdex Suisse SA strictly follows the laws and regulations of data protection when collecting and processing your data.
Hereinafter, you will find information about the processing of your data and the vested rights:
1. Name and contact information of the controller
Värdex Suisse SA
Phone: 041 508 78 00
2. Categories of collected personal data, purposes and lawfulness of processing
Värdex Suisse SA collects the following data:
• Title, name, surname
• Telephone number (landline and/or cell phone),
• Address information,
• Date of birth,
• Bank details,
• Audio and speech recording with our customer hotline,
• Cryptocurrency (Blockchain-) addresses and wallet ids,
• Transaction details
We collect these data:
• to properly identify you as our customer/client
• for ATM identification, law and compliance reasons
• for customer support cases
• for operational security purposes
Your personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6 (1b) GDPR and Art. 6 (1f) GDPR.
3. Transfer of personal data to a third country
For customers located in Liechtenstein it is intended that your personal data will be transferred, processed, stored and archived in Switzerland.
4. Period of storage of the personal data
After collection by the Värdex Suisse SA, your data will be stored
• for as long as it is required by law
• for as long as necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and due to legitimate interests
• for as long as necessary for compliance, documentation and liability reasons
5. Rights of data subjects
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights:
(i) To obtain appropriate information about the data processed and the categories of personal data, the purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, the existence of the right to rectify, erase, restrict or object to data pro-cessing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of your personal data in case they were not collected through us, and if automated decision-making or profiling is used and in such cases meaningful information about it,
(ii) To request the rectification, amendment or deletion of false personal data or where wrongfully processed,
(iii) To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
(iv) Under certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal data or to revoke a prior granted consent to such processing,
(v) To request a copy of all your personal data processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of the data to another controller, and
(vi) To lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
6. Right to object regarding Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR
If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are sufficient reasons arising from your special situation pursuant to Article 21 GDPR.
If you wish to make use of your right to revoke your consent or object to the processing of your personal data, please send us a registered letter with substantiation.